BELBIN for Conflict Management
Why this course?
Learn how to manage conflict in the workplace by leveraging the power of BELBIN Team Roles
Who is it meant for?
- People Professionals
- Hiring Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Managers
- Anyone involved in managing people and teams.
- What is Conflict Management? Is conflict good or bad?
- Understand and interpret Belbin individual reports.
- Use BELBIN insights to understand how conflict is caused, how to avoid and how to manage conflict effectively and to advantage at work.
- How to respect, celebrate diversity, and practice inclusion.
Course Content & Path
Before the Course:
Preparation of BELBIN Individual Report for each participant, and a BELBIN Working Relationship Report for a random pair of participants
Day One: Instructor Led Class Room - Face to Face:
- The nine BELBIN Team Roles – The lingo, framework & methodology
- Internalizing one’s own Belbin individual report and understanding a BELBIN Working Relationship Report for a random pair in the cohort.
- Reflect upon gaps in Self-Observation and Observer Assessment
- Experiencing how Team Roles interact with each other in a conversation setting
- Productive conflicts
- The Diversity Advantage - How to recognize, respect and celebrate it
- Case Studies, Discussions, Games that help practice effective inter-personal interaction
- 45 Day Project Charter to practice the new learning
Day 30: Project Review - Online
One hour Online collective review of individual Project progress
Day 45: Project Report Submission - Online
Online Submission of Project Report
Day 60: Concluding Session: Wrap up, Takeaways, FAQs, Further learning – Online
- Presentation of Two best projects of this cohort
- FAQs basis Project Reports
- Resources for further learning
Let's make BELBIN happen!
Here are some quick and easy ways for you to get started with making BELBIN happen for you, your people and your Clients! Pick the option that best speaks of your interest
- Let me begin by downloading a Sample BELBIN Individual Report & a BELBIN Working Relationship Report
- I want to nominate myself/six to ten of my people for this one day InCompany Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get one to five of my people BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course, so that I can train my people internally. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I have a specific situation / need that is not listed here. Contact me.