BELBIN for Team Selection
Why this course?
Learn how to select teams for high performance by leveraging the power of BELBIN Team Roles.
Who is it meant for?
- People Professionals,
- Hiring Managers,
- Business Managers,
- Project Managers
- Anyone involved in selecting teams.
- What is a high-performance team? A collection of brilliant minds or a brilliant collection of minds?
- Understand and interpret Belbin individual reports and BELBIN Team Reports
- Use insights from the reports to select members for a high-performance team
Course Content & Path
Before the Course:
Day One: Instructor Led Class Room - Face to Face:
- The nine BELBIN Team Roles – The lingo, framework & methodology
- Internalizing one’s own Belbin individual report and understanding a BELBIN Team Report for a random selection of participants
- Experiencing how Team Roles interact with each other in a classroom setting
- Case Studies, Discussions, Games that help practice team selection
- 45 Day Project Charter to practice the new learning
Day 30: Project Review - Online
One Hour - Online collective review of individual Project progress
Day 45: Project Report Submission - Online
Online Submission of Project Report
Day 60: Concluding Session: Wrap up, Takeaways, FAQs, Further learning – Online
- Presentation of Two best projects of this cohort
- FAQs basis Project Reports
- Insights and Resources for further learning and practice
Let's make BELBIN happen!
Here are some quick and easy ways for you to get started with making BELBIN happen for you, your people and your Clients! Pick the option that best speaks of your interest.
- Let me begin by downloading a Sample BELBIN Individual Report & a Sample BELBIN Team Report
- I want to nominate myself/six to ten of my people for this one day InCompany Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get one to five of my people BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course, so that I can train my people internally. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I have a specific situation / need that is not listed here. Contact me.