BELBIN for Leadership Effectiveness
Why this course?
Learn how to transform leadership effectiveness of oneself in the workplace by leveraging the power of BELBIN Team Roles
Who is it meant for?
All people who manage teams, and who by virtue of their position are seen as role models.
- What is leadership effectiveness?
- Understand and interpret Belbin individual reports and BELBIN Team Reports
- Use BELBIN insights to understand what derails one’s leadership effectiveness at work and how one can be much more effective as a leader.
Course Content & Path
Before the Course:
Day One: Instructor Led Class Room - Face to Face:
- The nine BELBIN Team Roles – The lingo, framework & methodology
- Understand and interpret Belbin individual reports, BELBIN Team Reports and BELBIN Working Relationship Reports
- Understanding the BELBIN Team Report of her or his team, the Working Relationship Report, and what these mean to the Leader and the led.
- Experiencing, in the classroom, how Team Roles interact with each other, and discovering appropriate ways of treating team members/ delegating to others / interacting with one’s team.
- Case Studies, Discussions, Games that help raise the bar on one’s leadership effectiveness
- 45 Day Project Charter to practice the new learning
Day 30: Project Review - Online
One hour Online collective review of individual Project progress
Day 45: Project Report Submission - Online
Online Submission of Project Report
Day 60: Concluding Session: Wrap up, Takeaways, FAQs, Further learning – Online
- Presentation of Two best projects of this cohort
- FAQs basis Project Reports
- Insights and Resources for further learning
Let's make BELBIN happen!
Here are some quick and easy ways for you to get started with making BELBIN happen for you, your people and your Clients! Pick the option that best speaks of your interest
- Let me begin by downloading a Sample BELBIN Individual Report & a BELBIN Working Relationship Report
- I want to nominate myself/six to ten of my people for this one day InCompany Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get one to five of my people BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I want to get BELBIN Accredited in a two day Open Course, so that I can train my people internally. Send me a Course Brochure.
- I have a specific situation / need that is not listed here. Contact me.